1. BYO Policy
We love good quality wine and understand that our customers might want to enjoy their own wines with Deer Duck Bistro culinary delights. Thus we are happy to accommodate BYO to our valued customers! Please refer to the following policies for more information.
– BYO is available Tuesday to Friday and for functions of 12+ guests (function pack will apply). For group bookings and availability, please contact the venue.
– NO BYO on public holidays and special dates (e.g. Christmas Day).
– Corkage fee $20 per person Tuesday to Friday – maximum one bottle per two people and $15 per person for functions.
– BYO is NOT applicable in conjunction with any other offers and special promotions.
– BYO SELECTIVE wine only – no beers, spirits, soft drinks or water.
– Group bookings BYO allowed on request.
PLEASE NOTE: BYO POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND AT THE DISCRETION OF THE VENUE
2. a la Carte policy
– Tuesday to Thursday only.
– a La Carte pre-booking is essential.
– For up to 5 guests only (6+ guests degustation only).
– Five and Short Courses at 12PM only.
– Five Course after 12PM.
– Long Course not available for lunch seating.
Tuesday to Saturday Dinner:
– All degustations available for bookings from 5.30PM-8PM
4. Dietary Requirements
– Dietary requirements must be advised at least 48hours prior your dinner.
– All dietary requirements must be advised in writing.
– If several dietary requirements are to be catered for at one time, we may not be able to offer the full degustation menu. Please confirm with staff at least 48h prior your booking (for example gluten + dairy free // vegan // anaphylactic)
– If dietary requirements have not been advised 48hours prior your booking, a 10% surcharge may apply.
– We accept all credit cards with no surcharge.
– Bills may be split. Please be advised that bills for tables of 4+ may be split ‘per couple’ (not per person/item individually).
– If function pack applies, the bill can not be split.
– The venue accepts one voucher per bill. Please contact us for all voucher bookings as we have limited seating available.
– All cancellations must be in writing or via the restaurants online booking system.
– No cancellation fee will be charged, if cancelled before 11.30am on the day of dining.